Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Achenar


Nothing gets me more excited than discovering killer music. Today while cruising around on Spotify I randomly ran across what is easily the most exciting and original slab of electronic sonic destruction I have heard in a long time. It's an album called Super Death Explosion Kittens by a guy named Duncan Hemingway, writing under the moniker of Achenar.

Right at 20 minutes in length, Super Death Explosion Kittens doesn't exactly have time to beat around any bushes. It sucks you in, chews you up and spits you out before you can even say the words "HOLY SHIT." I simply cannot recommend this enough.

If you like it, throw the dude some cash on BandCamp or buy a CD. This is one man making the music he wants to make out of pure passion and nothing else. If you can't support that, then get off my lawn.

Fuck. Yes.


Stream it right here and now:


No comments:

Post a Comment