Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hammers of Misfortune Shirt Illustration

Recently, John Cobbett of the mighty Hammers of Misfortune contacted me to do some artwork for a new shirt. After some heavy brainstorming based on the lyrics of the new album 17th Street and keeping up with John's Twitter posts regarding the Occupy Movement, I felt like I had a pretty good grasp about what the shirt should be. Here is the final illustration with a few close ups. The shirt should be available on HoM's upcoming tour as well, so be on the look out! And if you haven't heard 17th Street yet, you are seriously missing out. It is one of the most monumental albums I have heard in a very long time and is without a doubt one of the best, if not THE best album of 2011. Along with the artwork I'm also including the title track from their new album. Check it out!









No comments:

Post a Comment